HVAC Install Technician ****Signing Bonus!!!****
HVAC Install Technician
Great benefits include 100% Medical Plan, 100% Dental Plan, disability, IRA with company match, paid vacation, holiday, and sick time. Weekly pay checks.
We’re looking for exceptional HVAC Install Technician who can deliver world-class customer service.
As an HVAC installer you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
By working as part of the install team, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- HVAC system installations; be efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Properly stage jobs; adhering to quality checklist.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations.
- Completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Sinclaire Home Services and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Sinclaire Home Services has been providing quality services and products to our customers for over 70 years. Founded by Robert Sinclaire 70 years ago, the company started as a small heating oil company and has evolved over the years into an indoor solutions leader for comfortable, healthy, and efficient living.
Qualifications and Skills
High School diploma or GED equivalent
HVAC install experience
Oil burner license preferred
Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
Ability to climb ladders
Moderate lifting (up to 75 pounds)
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Pass a Background Check (CORI)
Equal Opportunity Employer